How to set up your wallet (Kaikas)
1. Download Kaikas wallet on Chrome web store.
2. Create your password and retype (Repeat) your password in the second fill box.
3. Enter account nickname and click create.
4. Keep your seed phrase safe; choose Download as a File or click Proceed Without Download. (Should not take a photo or share your seed phrase with anyone.)
*** Handwrite down your seed phrase is recommended. ***
5. Click the “Start Kaikas” button to finish.
How to add token
1. Click the Token List button.
2. Click Add Token.
3. Search for the token that needed to be added.
If unable to find, launch Klaytnscope by searching the ticker (name) of the token. Copy token address to the custom token.
4. Click the Add Token button to finish.
How to Swap Token
- Go to the exchange page here.
2. Unlock the decentralized wallet of your choice.
3. Select the tokens you wish to trade and enter the amount.
4. Check the details, and click “Swap”.
5. Check the details and click “Confirm Swap”.
6. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
7. Done! You can click “View on klaytnscope” to see your transaction details.
How to Add Liquidity
1. Go to the farm page here.
2. Connect the decentralized wallet of your choice.
3. Pick which farm you want to use. For this example, we will pick the SIX-FINIX farm.
5. Select the tokens to add, in this case, SIX and FINIX. You need to provide them in a 50/50 ratio vs USD value.
For example, you would need to add $10 of SIX and $10 of FINIX. Once you are done, click “Supply”.
6. Check the details, click “Confirm Supply” and then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
How to Yield Farm on Definix
1. You now have liquidity tokens. Next, go back to the farm page here.
2. Click “Approve Contract” on the farm you want to use and then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
3. Click the “Stake LP” button to stake your liquidity tokens.
4. Enter the number of liquidity tokens you want to stake and click “Deposit FINIX-SIX LP” and then confirm the transaction in your wallet.
5. Done! Now you are farming FINIX tokens!
How to stake to Definix Pool
1. Go to the Pool page here.
2. Click the “Approve Contract” and then Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
3. Click “Stake LP” button to stake in the pool.
4. Click “+” button to enter the amount.
5. Enter the number of tokens you want to stake and click “Deposit”.
6. Done! Now you are Staking on the Pool!
How To Start Investing in Rebalancing Farm
1. When you have decided which farm you want to invest in, you can start investing by depositing 1 kind of asset in the farm. The system will automatically swap other assets to cover the ratio needed for the farm you choose.
For example, if you want to farm in Satoshi and Friends, with the BTC you deposited it will sell and buy the other assets ETH, XRP, and USDT for you in the collateral ratio needed.
- Click “View Details” button, you will see the farm details page, and then click “Invest” button.
- Enter the token you need to invest and click “Approve”.
- Click “Calculate invest amount”.
- After click “Calculate invest amount”, you will see “Result page”. Check minimum received and then click “Invest”.
- Now you are invested in Rebalancing farm.